Saturday, July 6, 2013

JOURNEY OF THE AWAKENED HEART: Affirmations of Abundance

Journey of the Awakened Heart 
by Jeff Fasano




AFFIRMATIONS OF ABUNDANCE

Joy is abundance, love and peace.
Financial abundance flows freely to me now in the balance of giving and receiving.
I am open to receive love.
I am open to receive joy in the highest of goodness of all.
I release all obstacles that block the flow of abundance to me.
I am worthy to receive love and abundance because I am good enough.
I am available to joy, love and abundance.
I release the idea that the only way I will be loved is to struggle to survive life.
It is time for joy and joyous giving people.
It is time for financial abundance and freedom.
It is time to trust that the nurturing is consistent.
I am open to joy.
I now open my heart to all of this.


**********************************************************************************


In the here and now I choose only those who are in my highest good and me in theirs to be present in my life.

I release old thought patterns that hold me in lack and limitation. 

I re-program my nervous system to that of unlimited abundance, love, peace and joy.

I release looking at what isn’t in my life and focus on what is.
I now open my heart to receive love and allow abundance to freely flow through to me. 
I now surrender and release trying to control everything.
I see my greatness and my talents and gifts.
I know who I am and love me and declare here and now there is a balance of giving and receiving in my life. 
All those who enter my life now understand and embody the principles of giving and receiving.

It is time for abundance to flow in my life!

**********************************************************************************

As I am a part of God I am part of source energy that is all abundant.
I now release and let go of all blockages, limited thoughts and old patterns that energetically block the flow of abundance and the balance of giving and receiving.
If God is abundance, I am God, I am abundant.

**********************************************************************************


I am the champion of greatness.
As I see the greatness in me I see it in others.
As I see my talents and gifts I see it in others.
As I see greatness and beauty in me I see it in everyone.

I now ask Divine Source to show me the path I am to take from here on to live my Divine plan.
I know I am on that path and I feel it.
I ask for the courage to be in the fruition of my soul’s purpose.
I ask for the courage to move from scarcity consciousness to abundance consciousness.
I now release all those and all things not part of my Divine plan and this path and for them to release me.
I do this in the highest of goodness for all.
Show me the light.


No comments:

Post a Comment