EIGHT SACRED PRINCIPLES OF LEADERSHIP
Given by the Council of Archangelic Realms (CAR)
Received by Phillip Elton Collins
The Angel News Network
At this time we shall present Eight Sacred Principles of Leadership which are largely missing in your world, and are employed within advanced civilizations and higher realms. When you choose to employ these within your world, they will greatly assist you moving into a higher state of consciousness and allow your beingness to create your doingness.
1. All leaders need to be involved in a continuous process of self-mastery/knowledge. Most of your leaders today do not know their purpose in being here (who they are, why they are here) and are involved in selfish or controlling hidden pursuits.
2. All leaders need to fully know and apply the true nature/purpose of leadership: to be in compassionate world service. Most of your leaders today are all about the ‘me’ and not the ‘we.’
3. All leaders need to apply the concepts of Unity Consciousness, knowing the interconnectedness of all things into oneness. Your present leaders are largely not aware of the integration of all things on this planet; what affects one, affects all.
4. All leaders need to know their home planet is a living, conscious being and they are stewards of their home. With all your concern about weather change and energy alternatives, who is speaking of this?
5. All leaders apply learned knowledge into wisdom by knowing what has not worked in the past. Your present leaders still believe killing one another in war and attempting to control what you did not create is acceptable.
6. All leaders know how to create conscious teams to manifest new realties. Your leaders today do not know how to effect collective positive change for all, realizing change is all there is.
7. All leaders know no one individual is in charge and understand the nature of pluralism. Your present leaders are often motivated by individual greed, wounds and ego defenses.
8. All leaders need to fully understand, be responsible, and accountable for their actions. Many of your leaders today are working within fear, doubt and ignorance.