Sunday, June 24, 2018

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL SPEAKS: THE ENERGY OF FLOW. Channeled by Jeff Fasano

Journey of the Awakened Heart
Archangel Michael Speaks
Channeled by Jeff Fasano



 The Energy of Flow


The energy of flow is the energy of balance. 
Look at where you are in flow in your relationships or in opposition. 
Opposing energy is energy used to keep you separated.
Examples of this are:
Judging and shaming others 
Looking at others as less than
Seeing others as better than you
Seeing others not equal to you

You can release opposition by moving into acceptance. 
If you are seeking oneness, look at your definition of oneness. What is it? 
It is important to raise your level of resonance and vibration so you can move from opposition to oneness. 

When looking outside of you in the world, it is important to see what resonates and what doesn’t. Do you find yourself saying; I don’t like this, I don’t like him or I don’t like her? This is simply an opinion that is formed in the mental body. When you see what or who resonates or doesn’t, you will shift from the opinion of what or who you say you like or don’t like. If you recognize your level of resonance and vibration and what you resonate and vibrate with, you can release the duality of what you don’t like to what resonates and what doesn’t. By doing this you release opposition. Instead of saying, I don’t like this, I don’t like that, I don’t like him or her, you can release this opposition by saying; I know what resonates for me. I resonate with love within me.
If someone doesn’t resonate with you, if their energetic structure doesn’t resonate with you, if their behavior doesn’t resonate with you, you can make another choice. By moving within and into your heart you will feel what resonates and what doesn’t.    

The question We have is:
Are you willing to look at yourself to shift from opposition to acceptance?


No comments:

Post a Comment