Tuesday, March 17, 2020

DEFLECTING PANDEMIC FEAR



DEFLECTING PANDEMIC FEAR, ALLOWING PROTECTION & HEALING
(From Ascended Master Saint Germain and a host of divine others).

In the name, power and authority of my beloved Mighty I AM Presence and the Mighty I AM Presence of every human being, I call to the Mighty Cosmic Violet Flame and the legions of Violet Flame Angels to descend into the earth’s atmosphere, as well into the atmosphere of every human being, and sweep, sweep, sweep away all epidemic fear, as well as all human fear, its substance and energy.

I ask God, our beloved Saint Germain and the Light Hosts to transmute all this, with its causes, cores, records, effects and memories in time and space, replacing everything with the Peace, Wisdom and Enlightened Consciousness of the Ascended Masters.

I call Divine Mercy and ask for the intervention of the Ascended Host on this matter. May the Light of God illuminate and clarify human consciousness, showing - as quickly as possible - the perfect solution and action for this condition to be controlled and thus, order and balance return to the world and human activities.

By the power of my beloved Mighty I AM Presence and the Mighty I AM Presence of every human being, I command! I demand! and it is done!
Almighty I AM  (repeat three times)…


No comments:

Post a Comment