Saturday, September 5, 2020

YOU EITHER RESOANTE WITH IT OR YOU DON'T

YOU EITHER RESONATE WITH SPIRITUAL TRUTH OR YOU DON’T (A reminder from St Germain, Joel and channel Phillip) J: The disconnect is so complete. When I was trying to put together a publicity program for the launch of The Second Coming it was nearly impossible to get prominent, accepted, professional media outlets to even consider doing interviews with me. SG: What created that, beloved student? What was the foundation of that rejection? J: The higher realms are considered to be myths. SG: They could not comprehend that there was something beyond the human mind. There is the arrogance, the ignorance, the ego in place. The ego wants to hold the mind in control. Healing the ego, not eliminating the ego, is essential at this time. J: Nearly everyone I encounter, friends, my own family; it is so far beyond their ability to understand and accept there is no place to even begin it seems, and it is depressing to me. SG: It is not necessary to begin with these individuals. They must innately and initially resonate with the truth or not. There are many individuals that will not come to the truth in this lifetime or even the next lifetime, so what you are building through resonance and discernment are communities of equality, love, harmony and balance. Are you not? J: Of course, I am only making the point because when we reach out to the NBC’s and CNN’s of the world, the disconnect is so complete in our culture it is almost a joke. SG: Dear one, why do you think you and the channel who took training in journalism chose not to take that path and are on the path you are on now? Because your soul plans, your reason and purpose to be here, was to create a positive parallel path beyond that type of medium. Remember, the higher realms have gifted you with social media, with cyberspace, with the internet, so you can connect with like mind and like spirit, and there are many worldwide. J: I’m only making the point because I have experienced it, so I understand the disconnect is enormous. SG: So, separate from that, the lack of resonance there, and move to a pathway of resonance with others and even, if you so choose, if there is no one else. There were times, beloved student, when I was totally on my own, that people thought I was insane, that people could not comprehend the choices I was making in ascension, could not even believe that something like ascension existed, and why were you dedicating lifetimes to that? I never lost my commitment. I never lost my persistence. Many of the rewards of the work that you and others are being and doing at this time will not come in this frequency, in the 3D world. They will come in the higher realms who know why and how you are being who you are. It is an eternal soul choice to be a messenger. Many of the works that you and others are being and doing will not come into acceptance until perhaps another incarnational cycle, and within the cosmic time frame it doesn’t matter. What matters is the energy and the truth and the resonance is being distilled out into humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment