Saturday, January 16, 2021

MY COMMITMENT AS A CHANEL OF HIGHER REALMS

 


MY COMMITMENT AS A CHANNEL OF HIGHER REALMS

By Phillip Elton Collins, The Angel News Network

After many years of connecting and sharing the wisdoms of the higher realms, I take no pride in this choice and know I am one of many known and hidden from humanity.  I have never sheltered myself behind the higher beings nor personally taken credit for their wisdoms to be shared with humanity or stated that the higher realms ordered this or that. I have always respected people’s free choice and will to be for or against whatever they choose.

The work of the higher realms is to put people in touch with the true reality and plan of creation and I willingly share what I receive as a divine aspect of my Soul Plan, an important part of my reason to be here. I be and do  the best I can with love and devotion. I make mistakes but I do not blame the higher realms or go back and ask they correct my mistakes.  I pay the price from my mistakes and learn what I need to learn from them.

There are moments of success but I do not go back to the higher realms for praise, knowing that is not their intention. I often struggle with ill health, the unbelieving, the fearful and antagonisms/threats of others but do not go back to the higher realms for strength for I know it already exist within me in steady supply.

I am walking in the Light of my own Soul Plan and stand in the strength of my own spiritual being having this human experience knowing Masters prefer not to be called that but master by mastering, by recreating themselves.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment