Thursday, December 18, 2014

TEACHINGS OF MICHAEL: What Do You Want?


A MESSAGE FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
Channeled by Jeff Fasano




What Do I Want?

The unknown is simply the unknown. But it is time to determine if you can now fully allow yourself to be who you are while facing the unknown. You are in an entrainment period, entraining yourself to be who you are because, in fact, you are all you have. As you move onto the straight and narrow pathway into the unknown, creating a new world of harmony, community, and equality-and your new life that coincides with this-you are all you have. So are you harmonious and equal and in community within yourself?

You now have the tools and you can use them as you make your commitments. These tools will guide and support your movement forward and toward having more. But, as always, the most important factor is to feel your feelings.

You are always and forever doing only one of two things. Either you are having what you say you want or you are avoiding the feelings that are surfacing inside you. In order to have what you say you want you must be willing to feel these feelings. For as you move forward towards what you say you want, your feelings will get stronger until they reach a crescendo. All the shadow feelings that you ever wanted to avoid will come to the fore now, into the light; they are there for you to embrace and integrate.

You are now moving forward on the straight and narrow pathway that lies beyond the gate. Look at what you are grateful for, and considering everything you have in your life, you have all the tools you need to step forward confidently into the unknown. But it is time to make a definitive commitment so that you no longer have to meander around trying to figure out what you are here to do. We are purposefully guiding you to clarify, define, remember, and discover your commitments.

You have taken the first step to release ambivalence about making a commitment to what you say you want and what you say you are here to do. Nonetheless, you still have some degree of trepidation. As you move into the "new life," recognize that the "old life" revolved around the myth of control. In your old way of doing things, your thoughts were focused on trying to control everything that lay ahead of you. You no longer need to do this now for one important reason. The difference is that you know who you are now. Everything "out there" in your life continues to be unknown, as before, but because you know who you are you are ready to form a new life in a world of harmony, community, and equality.

Maybe you thought you had already committed? Actually, you are just at the first step of making a real commitment to having that which you say you want. Could you make a commitment to move forward on the straight and narrow? Could you commit to letting go of your ambivalence to moving beyond the gate because of fear of the unknown? Any fear you experience is just a fear of feeling the feelings that surface in the face of the prospect of having what you say you want and doing what you say you are here to do.

This brings you now to the next exercise in this series of lessons aimed at discovering why you are here. We ask you to write down what you say you want. 

Ask:
What do I want?
What do I want out in the world?
Am I having what I say I want right now?
Am I truly having, living, and being what I say I want?
Am I being true to who I am?
Is my heart open to receive all that I want?

The next thing to do is to explore your commitments and intentions. Ground yourself with three breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth, and then bring yourself to where you are at present. Write down the answers to the following questions:

What do I say I want?
What do I actually want?

Considering this, what would I say I truly want?
What have I said I that I have wanted all along?
Are these things the same?
Am I truly having what I want yet?

When you are done writing, close your eyes, move within, and picture and sense yourself having, living, and being what you say you want. When the picture is clear, continue by asking:

What am I feeling?
Am I truly feeling the feelings that are coming up in me?
Am I feeling not good enough, not worthy enough, not perfect enough?
Am I looking outside of myself for something to validate and gratify me?
Do I know who I am?

Am I being who I am and opening my heart, even as I take the next step towards having what I say I want?

Remember, this process is not supposed to be a gallop, a jaunt, or a race.

It must begin with offering yourself acceptance and compassion for where you are and for what you are feeling in the moment. It is not a race to get somewhere so you can have something that will validate and gratify you. This is your life, a life to live, a life to give, a life to be. Your process is your life.

We will fervently continue to ask you to feel your feelings as you live your life. Always consider: 

Where am I? What am I feeling? What do I say I want?

Having done this exercise, please ask one final question: 

How much do I love myself now?



No comments:

Post a Comment