Saturday, September 1, 2018

TO ANYONE I EVER HURT


TO ANYONE I EVER HURT 
            
When our ego defenses become activated and we become a “Spiritual Warrior” know-it- all and assert our masculine energy upon others it becomes tedious and damaging. HOW we communicate is so much more important than what we say.  I regret how and when I said what I said (not the truth of what I said). Please accept my apology. . I know in my heart these events are set up to be needed teaching moments and I embrace that truth now. 

A few days ago a fellow Mt Shasta sacred journeyman and long-term friend jumped off his roof in New York and killed himself. Our soul family is still trying to figure this out. But this traumatic event reminded me of the importance of not leaving anything unsaid.

What is so precious in life is that we are all being able to create the best versions and expressions of ourselves. I fully honor that in you and all others and in no way intend to diminish this opportunity.

In Unconditional Love,
Phillip


No comments:

Post a Comment