Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Teachings of Archangel Michael: Are You Ready?



Teachings of Archangel Michael
Channeled and Scribed by Jeff Fasano


                                                    Are You Ready?


Are you ready to emerge into a new Life?

Have you reached the point whether you know it or not consciously where you feel you are ready, open and available to all that is coming to you and what you say you want on your pathway in this lifetime?

What you say you want is not necessarily anything outside of you that will give you something to validate and gratify you to know who you are and why you are here. It is within.

Have you moved through a process to know this?

Many of you may be entrenched in the old and some may just be getting a glimpse of the new.

Are you ready to find out where you truly are and move within to find where the future lies and where you are going out in the world?

The only way you can do this is to commit to changing you. Commit to looking at all the aspects of yourself that you would like to change.

Who are you? Why are you here? Do you know who you are? Do you love you? Can you love you? 

Can you love yourself enough to commit to change while you are on your path? Can you commit to opening your heart wider than you ever have before to reveal who you are and give your talents and gifts to the world? Can you open your heart even wider to receive the love that comes when you give without attachment?

Receiving love is part of your life's purpose. Being who you are is all that is necessary for you to receive love. Give the energy of harmony, community, and equality and you will share love in a balanced exchange of giving and receiving wherever you go from now on.

We now share this exercise with you:

Close your eyes and move within. Breathe deeply and connect with the depth and breadth of your heart. Enter a place of silence, of community, harmony, and equality within. When you arrive there, open your eyes and respond to these questions.

"Where am I right now?"
"Do I enjoy where I am?"
"Am I living my life with joy?"
"Am I celebrating myself?"
"Am I celebrating who I am?"
"Am I celebrating what is here in this moment?"
"Can I look at the glass as half full?"
"Can I even look at the glass as being entirely full?"

Ponder these questions. Then, close your eyes and connect with your heart again. When you're there in your heart space, open your eyes, look around you, and ask:

"Where am I?"
"Who am I?"
"Why am I here?"
"What is the path I am on?"
"What is the new foundation that I have built for myself?" 
"Where am I headed?"
"Am I looking toward the future?"

The future is where you will connect with your soul's divine plan. Once you connect with this, you will simply be who you are. You will no longer know it, you will be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment