Sunday, March 30, 2014

JOURNEY OF THE AWAKENED HEART: Open Your Heart

A MESSAGE FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL


Channeled by Jeff Fasano, Channel, Photographer and author of


Open Your Heart


From the Archangelic realm of Michael this is Michael. As you are now moving into the depth and breadth of your heart space and moving into the grandness of self, the greatness of self, the wonderment of self, you are opening up to a greater sense of self. And now each and every one of you are moving closer towards a greater love of self because you are opening your heart to yourself.

So We ask you to open your heart. In this very moment in time, open your heart and allow your essence to flow out into the world freely. Open your hearts to transparency. Open your heart to authenticity. Open your heart to show the world the essence of you. How does this make you feel? What are the feelings coming up in this moment? As you open your heart and present yourself to the world, how does that make you feel, dear ones?

This is where you are headed and what will be transpiring as you move forward into We Consciousness. Opening up the depth and breadth of you, in full revelation of you, revealing yourself to the world.

We have spoken to you many times about judgment and shame and as We speak this to you right now, does judgment and shame arise within you? You see, it is about moving into the full being-ness of self, the uniqueness of you and allowing yourself the recognition of your uniqueness and yourself. Do you recognize yourselves? 

Moving into full recognition of the essence of self, in the depth and breadth of your heart space, is only attainable by releasing the mask. Each and every one of you from time to time move in your third dimensional realm with the mask in place. It is important, to notice and observe when you are doing that. Are you fully being you? Or do you take a calculated risk when walking out amongst others in your third dimensional realm, that I will maybe, quite possibly expose all of me to the world. Or, do I keep the mask in place just enough so I will feel safe and secure?

Do you feel safe and secure? Is your objective to feel safe and secure? By projecting the mask outside of yourself in the third dimensional realm, this will give you the false notion or pretense that you are safe and secure.

So, We ask you, open your heart. Allow the effervescent white light of you to shine out on the world in the full being-ness of you in transparency and authenticity. It is time to be you. It is time to release looking for acceptance outside of yourself. It is time to ask yourself: Is it okay to be me? Is it perfectly acceptable by me to be me?

The reason why the mask has been put into place is because each and every one of you are seeking love. "I just want to be loved." 

The old behavior was I will do this to be loved. I will give myself up to be loved. I will create this mask and be whatever they want me to be to be loved. So We ask you to open up to the love in the essence of yourself and allow that to shine out on the world. Declare, I am me! I love me and I am going to show me to everyone out in the world.! I will be with my feelings that come up. I feel exposed. I feel not good enough. I feel not perfect enough.

It is when those feelings arise within you, amongst many more, when the heart shuts down and you move into the mental body and utilize the mask because you need to avoid those feelings. I am feeling exposed, I am feeling not good enough, I am feeling not perfect enough, I am frightened. I am feeling unsafe. I am feeling out of control, so I will put up my mask and then I am in control of everything.

It is time to fully feel your feelings and be who you are. It is no longer a feasible choice, dear ones, to avoid your feelings. If you continue to avoid your feelings you will remain in the old habits, patterns and rituals of creating that mask to avoid your feelings.

As you move into a multi-dimensional awareness in We Consciousness, it is time now, dear ones, to feel your feelings and be you. For you are not those feelings, they are just feelings. Open your hearts to yourselves and love you. Can you love you where you are? Can you love you for being you? Can you love you as you are in the present moment and congregate with an open heart with others? As you move along the pathway in your third dimensional realm, and move within to heal what needs to be healed, you raise your awareness and consciousness to self and your resonance and vibration rises as well.

And along with this, while connecting to your soul's divine plan and your mission and purpose, you will be connecting with those on your pathway, resonating and vibrating similarly to you, if not the same, but also on the same pathway as you. Meaning, they are moving within, they are healing and they are opening their heart space and feeling their feelings.

So, as you are moving along your pathway, look at your relationships. It is these new relationships in We Consciousness that will allow you to be who you are in the accompaniment of others who are doing the same. Within this you are opening your heart to communicate and simply express where you are, when you are, and what you are feeling. And as each individual is accepting each other and themselves with acceptance and compassion, you will never be judged and shamed. You will be accepted in We Consciousness for uniqueness and being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment