THERE IS NO DEATH. WE CAN ONLY TRANSFORM INTO OUR ETERNAL BEING.
Sunday, October 30, 2022
BEING A FAMILY
BY Phillip E. Collins
As we age, we learn there can be all kinds of ‘families’. Most think of family as the people of whom we are blood related. But being DNA related does not necessarily make a family; it makes us relatives. Quite often we create ‘alternative’ families to supplement what is missing in our biological families.
Many are creating alternative families, in addition to blood relatives who may be many miles away or sometimes not available for various reasons.
Below are some variables many are creating to make family:
*Communicating openly and often through our support and love of each other.
* Discovering what someone’s needs are.
* Trusting that love (not giving to get) is the foundation of our relationship, no matter what others say or do.
*Not allowing politics or religion or gender or sexual orientation to stand in the way. We just may be each other in disguise.
*Knowing that just listening can be the beginning of all healing. We don’t have to fix another’s problem just allowing them to be heard can make them feel better.
*Sharing life experiences to assist one another in our growth and expansion. Our collective life experiences are vast. Sharing and applying these makes a mighty team.
*Allowing our abundance to over flow to others. Sometimes this is simply just sharing what we have.
Saturday, October 29, 2022
Friday, October 28, 2022
Thursday, October 27, 2022
Tuesday, October 25, 2022
Monday, October 24, 2022
Sunday, October 23, 2022
Saturday, October 22, 2022
Just so you know, my dear brother, I do listen to many of your podcasts and read your writings. And I am in awe of the spiritual wisdom you offer to share with the world.
I’m blessed and deeply honored to be among your friends and recipients of your vast capacities to heal and love.
Dr. David Spangler
Friday, October 21, 2022
Thursday, October 20, 2022
Wednesday, October 19, 2022
Tuesday, October 18, 2022
Monday, October 17, 2022
Saturday, October 15, 2022
Friday, October 14, 2022
Wednesday, October 12, 2022
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE
There are no two of us who are exactly the same; not even twins. And I am a twin and I know this for sure.
Each of us has a reason to be here and some of us know this better than others.
A challenging thinking for some is that the world would be incomplete without each of us. Or we would not be here.
While each of us is unique, in many ways we are each other in disguise with similar needs and wants.
We are living in times where there is much separation and opposing views on many things. Maybe if we think the above thoughts we can find more common ground and kindness than we ever thought possible.
Phillip E. Collins
THINGS CHRIST NEVER INTENDED
1. That his vision for a transformed society, got altered into an afterlife fantasy about heaven.
2. That a religion was formed to worship his name, instead of a practice to advance his message.
3. That the gospel says his death solved the problem of humankind's separation from God, instead of accepting that his life revealed the truth that there is no separation from God.
4. That the religion bearing his name was conceived by the theories and doctrines of Paul, instead of the truth Jesus lived and demonstrated.
5. That he was said to exclusively be God in the flesh, putting his example out of reach, rather than teaching that we all share in the same spirit that empowered his character and life.
6. That the religion that claims his name, teaches that his wisdom and teachings are the only legitimate way to know truth and God.
7. The idea that humankind stands condemned before God and deserving of Divine wrath and eternal conscious judgement, requiring the death of Jesus to fix it.
8. That people are waiting on Jesus to return to save the world and end suffering, rather than taking responsibility for saving the world and solving suffering ourselves.
9. That people think there is magical potency in uttering the name of Jesus, rather than accessing our own natural powers and capabilities to effect change.
10. That people have come to associate Jesus with church, theology, politics and power, rather than courage, justice, humanity, beauty and love.
Sunday, October 9, 2022
Friday, October 7, 2022
LIVING FROM OUR ‘SOUL PERSPECTIVE’
We all have a ‘soul plan’ our reason to be here. It is essential that we live with our plan, thus our unique perspective. This is done by knowing who we are and why we are here. Then no one nor no thing can change your life journey.
Thursday, October 6, 2022
TIME FOR TRUTH