Sunday, January 9, 2022

GEORGIA ON MY MIND

                                                             GEORGIA ON MY MIND

Many decades ago, my twin brother and I were born on the southeastern coast of Georgia. We move to the west coast of Florida when we were very young. Most of my adult life (50 years) I lived in midtown Manhattan, New York City. 

I have always looked at Georgia and its actions and wondered what my life might have been if I had stayed there and not had the extraordinary experiences I had having left there. 

Georgia, USA is forever on my passport. It is part of me I cannot erase. But the parts I have erased are their many cultural, civil and religious overtones there of which I do not resonate.

I am affirming in coming months and years my birth state will do the right thing and support the rights of all people, all the time…



No comments:

Post a Comment