Monday, January 1, 2018

IT'S A NEW YEAR! Archangel Michael Speaks: Testing Yourself Channeled by Jeff Fasano

Journey of the Awakened Heart
Archangel Michael Speaks
Channeled by Jeff Fasano



Test Yourself


From the Achangelic Realm of Michael this is Michael and We come to you at this most wonderful and glorious time. Many now are ready to move out into the world to fully be who you are. It is now time to trust yourself in the world.

We ask you now to test yourself. It is time to move out into the world being yourself, in the gloriousness and greatness of you. By doing this you will find out where you are able to trust yourself and where you may be unable.

Many of you will choose to do this and some may choose not to.

Many feel as if they are at a precipice, the edge of the cliff. Perhaps asking these questions:
Do I now trust myself in my life?  
Am I living life?
Am I still ”testing the water” to see if I am allowed to live my life and be who I am?
Will I be accepted and loved?

You are at a place to begin to trust yourself. It is time now to move to a place of fully expressing yourself and doing this with love. You can now consciously bring yourself out into the world and test yourself there. With this test you will find out where you are within you. The test is simply being you.

Where you are now, is where you are, perhaps moving to a full realization of self. By testing yourself you will reveal more of you to you. As you open up to the world you will find out where you stand within you.

Perhaps it is now time to take that leap. If you are on the precipice you may find yourself asking; “If I move out into the world in the depth and breadth of the power of my heart space, will there be a safety net below?” Know that it is important to honor and value your energy. You can create boundaries and they will always be there for you.

As you begin to live your truth, you test yourself through your self-expression. Some may ask; “Can I express myself to the fullest?”

Listen to yourself now. Respond to the messages and energies that emanate from the depth and breadth of your soul.  Listen to the beat of your heart.


It is now time to move out of the mental body into the depth and breadth of your heart space. Open up to the messages you receive within. Receive them and trust them.  Know, as you connect to your truth within, you can fully trust you and be who you are.

The test is to move out in the world being who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment