Thursday, April 1, 2021

I AM STATEMENTS

 I AM STATEMENTS DRAWN FROM THE SEVEN SACRED FLAMES

 
. I AM EMBRACING THE STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS CALLED HEAVEN. 
 
. I AM EXPERIENCING LIFE AS GRACIOUS, LOVING, ABUNDANT AND WITHOUT LIMITATION.
 
. I AM IN REALIZATION OF MY OWN CHRISTHOOD. 
 
. I AM STANDING TRIUMPHANT, MAGNIFICENT AND FREE IN MASTERY OF MY OWN HUMAN    
  CREATION.
 
. I AM LIVING FOR LOVE TO EXPAND THE BORDERS OF GOD’S KINGDOM, FUFILLING THE  
  DESTINY OF MY OWN LIFE AND MAKING THE UNIVERSE A SWEETER, MORE MAGNIFICENT AND  
  GLORIOUS PLACE. 
 
. I AM A WAYSHOWER TO THE CHILDREN OF EARTH.
 
XXI SSF: You who are to be the teachers of this age to represent Master St Germain as Shepherds of the race, must develop dexterity of thought, control of feeling and an eloquent presentation of spiritual law with their application. You must be able to stir the hearts and spiritual centers of the souls entrusted to you for your teaching to have the transforming effect it is meant to produce



No comments:

Post a Comment