Sunday, November 27, 2016

STATE OF THE UNION

STATE OF THE UNION By Phillip Elton Collins, The Angel News Network Knowing we have all chosen to be within this divine experiment in diversity, and as a response (not a reaction) to the division and duality we are currently experiencing within these sometimes not so “United” States of America may I share: We all have a purpose and reason to be here (a soul plan). No matter who is President or governing the people, I choose by way of my free will to express through joy and love my talents and gifts in service to this country and world. Freedom is not always a straight path forward. As an aspect of being human we can take steps backward knowing the eternal path is forever forward. The true State of the Union is our relationship with our self, and reflecting that out into the world as a process of inside out, not outside in. I shall always be in service to equality, harmony and balance, by the people, for the people. I sense this will be greatly assisted by the increased participation of the feminine energy balancing the masculine. If this resonates, let us continue to join steadfastly in communities of equality, harmony and balance. If this does not resonate, my absence is my grandest gift to you while I continue to support your highest good, and the good of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment