Wednesday, December 23, 2020

SCREAMING & YELLING AT LIFE

 


SCREAMING & YELLING AT LIFE

(Christmas, Pandemic 2020 and Beyond)

By Phillip Elton Collins

 

I SOMETIMES SCREAM AND YELL AT LIFE!

Like I could shift its direction by my inflection.

But deep down inside I know,

That all of life’s bluster,

Is my muster.

 

I sometime scream and yell at life,

Knowing somewhere eternally inside me,

I am screaming and yelling at what,

I am creating; a wounded fantasy,

 Needing healed wisdom., not calamity.  

 

I sometimes scream and yell at myself,

For choosing the densest frequency within the universal plan,

Forgetting this is the only way to achieve a permanent gain.

 

I sometimes scream and at life,

As though my resistance can change it,

But what I resist persist.

 

I sometimes scream and yell at life,

Like it was a lover who would not do my bidding,

Forgetting I am the creator of my imbalanced living.

 

I sometimes scream and yell at life,

By focusing on what is not,

Rather than what is.

 

I sometimes scream and yell at life,

As thought my volume and frequency,

Would release my life from itself,

But then I realize I AM that life, myself.

 

 Like an exhausted child, thinking of only me not the we,

When all the screaming and yelling is done,

I wake up and the adult me realizes I was asleep when awake,

And know when I am asleep, I am truly awake,

 Surrendering to myself, loving myself better,

Accepting,

My self- created soul plan fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment