Thursday, June 3, 2021

I SEE WHO YOU ARE

                                                                Jeff, Joel & Woody,




I see who you are as I look and value myself allowing me to value you . Since we began our mighty journey together many years ago I see how we are embracing being multidimensional  more and more. Navigating the  dense vibration of this 3D incarnational cycle with you in it has allowed me to more fully accept and honor myself and others. I know and experience there are many dimensions vibrating at a higher frequency than this one and I often become weary of the choice I have made to be here.  But being more and doing less with you makes it all worth while. Yes, we are mastering soul and heart sciences for sure. 

I see who you are and I love and value what I see in you and me,
Phillip 

No comments:

Post a Comment