Wednesday, August 29, 2018

A DIFFERENCE IN ONE LIFE


WHEN WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN ONE LIFE 

Phillip thank you so much for getting my ass moving & really start to take care of myself. You set in motion our community & so much love comes surging forth.

I have gained a 1/2 lb overnight. I’ve stocked up on high density foods; protein drinks & am writing everything down so I know how many calories & proteins I am ingesting to give me some order.

Yesterday I was wiped out but by evening I started to feel like myself. Today I had an energized day but am trying to sit much of the time so I don’t burn the energy I am accumulating.

I guess it’s a good time to sit back & contemplate what it is I want to do with my life in this transformation stage.

You’ve given me a purpose again & I thank you for that gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment